85 John Walker Drive, Manurewa, Auckland | Ph : 09 266 5558
Kia ora, Talofa lava, Malo e lelei, Bula vinaka, Namaste, Mauri, Greetings to you,
Our school is well known for its successes for students who are learning in two languages and a wide variety of educators visit our school from New Zealand and other Countries. They come to view our bilingual practices, engage with our teachers for proven teaching methods and to experience our school’s assessment tools for 1st Language learning.
Thank you for visiting our school’s website. We hope you enjoy the journey through our site. To find more information click on the tabs down the left hand side of the Homepage. Existing parents can view their child’s work, progress and future goals by clicking on the ePortfolio tab.
- Ngā Hau e Whā - 18 classes for Year 1 -8 in English medium (Including Mandarin/Maori Languages).
- Te Huringa Rumaki Reo - 6 classes for Year 1-8 in total immersion Maori
- Te Roopu Reo Rua - 10 classes for Year 1-8 (Māori Bilingual)
- O Le Taiala - 9 Classes for Year 1-8 (Samoan Bilingual)
- Sia Mo’ui- 5 classes for Year 1-8 (Tongan Bilingual)
- Kiribati- 1 class for Years 1-6 ( Kiribati Bilingual)
|Finlayson Park School aims to provide all "wrap around” services to support our students and their families. We are the HUB of our community. Use the tabs to find out more.|
(Mrs) Shirley Maihi QSM